Race day! Veterans Resource Fair
Presented by War Eagle Garage - Thrivent - Colorado National Speedway
Come out and enjoy an evening of stock car racing at the Famous, Colorado National Speedway! The War Eagle Garage and Thrivent will be hosting a “Veterans Resource Fair” from 4 pm - 7 pm at the main gate of the race track. This event is open to any Northern Colorado Veteran non-profit organization to come out and set up a booth for free. (Vendors are also welcome to participate for a $300 event Fee.)
The Labor Day Weekend is one of the most attended races of the year and will include a Fireworks show at the end of the night, you can expect 2000 - 3000 or more in attendance for this event.
When: Saturday, Sept 3rd, 2022
Times: Resource booth set up 3:30 - 4. and tear down is at 7:00 pm. Racing starts at 6:30 and is usually finished by 10:00 pm.
This is a short late-evening event during the summer months so it will be hot, rainy, and it might even snow so please plan accordingly. Breakdown to occur after 6:30 -7 pm. Each organizational booth will be given two General Admission tickets for the night's racing events and are encouraged to stick around for the Fireworks at the end of the night.
Items to Bring
1. Your Booth: Tent, Table, Chairs, etc. Tent stakes/weight must be standard event weights that properly secure tent and booth Items. War Eagle Garage nor the Speedway does not provide any of these items.
2. Handouts/Giveaways: We're expecting 2000 - 3000 attendees throughout the evening, so be sure to have enough swag, handouts, etc. to promote your organization/business.
3. Your Family & Friends: Please contact me if you have any family or friends that would like to attend this event. Extra event tickets may be available but will be limited.
4. Personal Items: Sunscreen, water, hat, sunglasses, etc. The late afternoon sun can be brutal in front of the speedway. Anything you can think of to ensure you stay hydrated and sunburn free so you can enjoy the evening's events.
Also, hearing protection may be needed! This is a stock car racing event and can be loud for those who are sensitive.
Travel to and from the Event - You can expect major construction on I-25, and subsequent delays in travel. AVOID THE STRESS - PLAN AHEAD
- Plan Alternate Route: You can follow the established detour signs or plan an alternate route. There are several ways to get to the speedway so just be sure to take a look at your GPS and identify your route.
- Give Yourself Extra Time: We're expecting several hundred people arriving between 5:00 & 7:00 so give yourself some extra travel time to get set up and avoid the stress of running late. Note: 3:30 - 4:00 pm is the best time to unload close to the speedway entrance.
- "Track Information" Use this link to find other information about attending race events at the track.
When You Arrive
Welcome to Colorado National Speedway! We hope you have an amazing time here at Colorado National Speedway. The following information is provided to help make your time here as enjoyable as possible. Have fun, be safe, and get ready for some incredible racing!
Parking: After turning onto Speedway Blvd, turn left at the Speedway’s main entrance, then continue to drive on the west side of the track to the main gate of the speedway.
The War Eagle Garage is a 501c3 organization that uses a motorsports business model to engage transitioning veterans while they gear up for their careers after service.
War Eagle Garage desires to enhance and improve the quality of life for our local veterans in Northern Colorado through a motorsports program. We strive to link veterans to resources for healthcare, education, and employment opportunities. Additionally, we aim to aid veterans in any physical, mental, or financial challenges they may be facing. #winlife
Veterans Resource Fair Event / Colorado National Speedway